When you arrive at your reserved vehicle:
- Walk around the outside of the car to check for anything to report – damage, a flat tyre etc.
- Touch your Membership card onto the card reader on the windscreen or use the app to unlock the vehicle.
- Check the inside of the car for anything to report – rubbish, a mess etc.
- Give us a call on 0203 603 22 59 if there is any damage or mess.
- Access the handset in the glove compartment. Enter your PIN to open it and check contents for: car Keys and Black charging key fob for use at E-Car HUB.
- Take the HUB black charging key fob out to the post and hold it on the reader. Unplug the cable from the post.* Note that vehicles in Leopald Estate, Waltham Forest and Merchants walk are ‘Plug and Play’ charge points which mean you don’t need the black Key Fob to release charging cable from charge point.*
- Return and unplug the cable from the car – the Renault ZOE and Nissan LEAF have a cable release button on the car-key.
- Store the cable in the boot.
- When ready to drive, ensure the keys are in the right place: Kangoo – ignition, Leaf – cup holder, Zoe – slot below the stereo/AC, I3 – anywhere near the dashboard.